– Divorce, Veteran, LTD, SSA/SSI –
SouthEast Vocational Experts: Leaders in Forensic Mental Health & Vocational Evaluations.
Disability Evaluation process and procedures differ depending on the Venue as well as the issued involved in the case.
this will cover the major aspects – each case is different and therefore will have different needs, we do not have a one size fits all assessment process.
Disability Evaluation – Forensic VOCATIONAL EVALUATION PROCESS
1) Document Review – General list:
Hospital, Physician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, & Counselor records, Disability Forms.
2) We Use Both a Structured and Unstructured Diagnostic Vocational Interview
This will be a review of the Veteran’s history and will also outline the Veteran’s age, education, current work status, past work experience, skills, current medical & psychological impairment(s), treatments, and physical & psychological limitations.
(This can be in-person or through SKYPE)
3) Assessment of Current Information and determining if more documentation is needed.
– If needed we will create Medical and/or Psychological Source forms and/or Mental Residual Functional Capacity (MRFC), Physical Residual Functional Capacity (RFC). This will be the disabled individual or their Representative responsibility to get completed and returned to us.
4) Vocational & Forensic Mental Health Evaluation (Psychometric Assessments) (most cases will require one or more tests)
Based on the case we will determine what assessments need to be completed. We will assess not only aptitudes but also may measure Attention, Concentration (ADHD), Memory, Cognitive Abilities, IQ, Mental Health / Psychiatric Measures (Depression, Bi-Polar, Acute Anxiety, GAD, PTSD, Schizophrenia, etc.)
5) Perform a Vocational Diagnostic Assessment of Residual Employability.
this includes a Transferable Skills Analysis
6) Labor Market Research (if needed)
Private, local, state, and federal government labor market studies to determine if any significant number of jobs exist that the claimant can perform in the local and national labor market.
The results of the vocational evaluation enable the Vocational Expert to render an opinion as to the employability of the permanently injured veteran’s and their ability to perform substantial gainful work activity based on quantifiable, accurate, and current information using Veteran’s Disability standards.