When a Veterans Representatives & Attorneys need an objective Vocational Assessment of a claimant’s Past Relevant Work, & Current Vocational Capabilities, they turn to us for Answers.
We have been providing Forensic Vocational Expert Services and Occupational assessments for over 17 years. We have also served as an unbiased expert for the U.S. Federal Government in more than 500 cases. We have performed over 3,000 assessments and have a specializations in brain injury (TBI), and Mental Health issues.
We are one of the few Vocational Experts to have in-depth Vocational & Psychological testing experience as well as to have worked as a on contract for the Social Security Administration ODAR courts, as well as for claimants.
We choose our evaluation tests based on the individuals’ needs and do not use a cookie cutter approach. We use standardized diagnostic vocational interview, but can also test the claimant using the most modern techniques, including a computerized measurement of aptitudes and abilities. We are one of the few vocational rehabilitation companies experienced with testing the aptitudes and abilities of Spanish and non-English speaking persons.
The interview and test battery can be administered via the internet allowing claimant’s throughout the United States to obtain this valuable expert service.
We have sat in and provided Vocational Expert Witness Testimony in over 500 Social Security Disability hearings; we know what the Administrative law Judge needs to know to make a decision.
We can provide a Vocational Evaluation (Social & Industrial Surveys) in Veteran’s Disability cases to prove Total Disability Individual Un-employability in (TDIU) Cases.
Our Specialization is Forensic Vocational Evaluations & Vocational Analysis.
- We have performed thousands of Vocational Transferable Skills Analysis through the VDARE process.
- We also can provide Intense Brief Therapy.
- Our mission is to provide reliable, valid, and effective vocational evaluation and expert witness services.
- We have been providing Vocational Evaluations for over 17 years and worked with a variety of clients and disabilities.
- We invite you to consult with us on any issue relating to employment, including earning capacity, employability, job search effectiveness, wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Earning capacity consulting includes the analysis of complex earning situations including entrepreneurial income and multiple source income from part-time, project and full-time employment.
- We also offer Vocational Rehabilitation plans, Educational Plans, &Job Placement Services.
- A vocational expert is able to determine the individual´s skills and abilities to engage in work.
The Veterans Administration (VA) provides disability compensation for deserving veterans who have disabilities related to their military service. These conditions include those that developed while serving in the military that were not caused by active duty, and conditions that were caused or exacerbated by military service.
The Veterans Administration recognizes the following list of conditions as having developed in veterans because of their active service in the military. If you have a service-connected condition and having problems Finding and Maintaining Employment you may be eligible for 100% Veterans Disability due to TDIU, and could benefit from an evaluation.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Related to combat service or personal trauma
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Often diagnosed, but generally related to concussion resulting from explosion
Why us for Veteran Disability Evaluations
If diagnosed within one year of separation from service
- Anemia, primary
- Atrophy, Progressive Muscular
- Brain Hemorrhage
- Brain Thrombosis
- Calculi of the kidney, bladder, or gallbladder
- Cardiovascular-renal disease, including hypertension
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Diabetes mellitus
- Encephalitis lethargic residuals
- Endocarditis (all forms of valvular heart disease)
- Hansen’s disease
- Hodgkin’s disease
- Lupus erythematous, systemic
- Myasthenia gravis
- Other organic diseases of the nervous system
- Osteitis deformans (Paget‟s disease)
- Palsy, bulbar
- Paralysis agitans
- Purpura idiopathic, hemorrhagic
- Raynaud‟s disease
- Sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral
- Sclerosis, multiple
- Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger‟s disease)
- Tuberculosis, active
- Tumors, malignant, or of the brain or spinal cord or peripheral nerves
- Ulcers, peptic (gastric or duodenal)
If diagnosed within incubation period of illness following service in a tropical region
- Blackwater fever
- Leishmaniasis, including kala-azar
- Oroya fever
- Yellow fever
Diseases Specific to Prisoners of War
If held captive more than 30 days and diagnosed at any time following separation from service
- Any of the anxiety states
- Dysthymic disorder (depressive neurosis)
- Organic residuals of frostbite
- Post-traumatic osteoarthristis
- Atherosclerotic heart disease
- Hypertensive vascular disease
- Hypertensive heart disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Congestive heart failure
- Beriberi (including beriberi heart disease)
- Chronic dysentery
- Other nutritional deficiency
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Peripheral neuropathy (except if related to infectious causes)
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Osteoporosis (on or after September 28, 2009)