When a Veterans Representatives & Attorneys need an objective Vocational Assessment of a claimant’s Past Relevant Work, & Current Vocational Capabilities, they turn to us for Answers.
We have been providing Forensic Vocational Expert Services and Occupational assessments for over 17 years. We have also served as an unbiased expert for the U.S. Federal Government in more than 500 cases. We have performed over 3,000 assessments and have a specializations in brain injury (TBI), and Mental Health issues.
We are one of the few Vocational Experts to have in-depth Vocational & Psychological testing experience as well as to have worked as a on contract for the Social Security Administration ODAR courts, as well as for claimants.
We choose our evaluation tests based on the individuals’ needs and do not use a cookie cutter approach. We use standardized diagnostic vocational interview, but can also test the claimant using the most modern techniques, including a computerized measurement of aptitudes and abilities. We are one of the few vocational rehabilitation companies experienced with testing the aptitudes and abilities of Spanish and non-English speaking persons.
The interview and test battery can be administered via the internet allowing claimant’s throughout the United States to obtain this valuable expert service.
We have sat in and provided Vocational Expert Witness Testimony in over 500 Social Security Disability hearings; we know what the Administrative law Judge needs to know to make a decision.
We can provide a Vocational Evaluation (Social & Industrial Surveys) in Veteran’s Disability cases to prove Total Disability Individual Un-employability in (TDIU) Cases.
Our Specialization is Forensic Vocational Evaluations & Vocational Analysis.
- We have performed thousands of Vocational Transferable Skills Analysis through the VDARE process.
- Our mission is to provide reliable, valid, and effective vocational evaluation and expert witness services.
- We have been providing Vocational Evaluations for over 17 years and worked with a variety of clients and disabilities.
- We invite you to consult with us on any issue relating to employment, including earning capacity, employability, job search effectiveness, wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Earning capacity consulting includes the analysis of complex earning situations including entrepreneurial income and multiple source income from part-time, project and full-time employment.
- We also offer Vocational Rehabilitation plans, Educational Plans, & Job Placement Services.
- A vocational expert is able to determine the individual´s skills and abilities to engage in work.