Schools will pay for Transitional Evaluations however, many parents often have to hire an attorney or school advocate in order for this to occur.
We provide services for school aged children as well as college students with learning disabilities, attention problems, and behavioral concerns.
We provide the following Transitional Vocational Evaluation services:
Comprehensive Vocational Transitional valuations that define children’s learning profile, academic strengths and weaknesses, and recommendations for effective remediation and accommodations. The evaluations assess the following areas:
Complete psycho-educational transitional evaluation – $1950
- comprehensive intelligence testing/Cognitive Processes (e.g., processing speed, flexibility)
- comprehensive memory testing
- comprehensive achievement testing in all academic areas
- computerized attention assessment
- behavior/emotional/social assessment
- comprehensive testing of all neuropsychological processing areas appropriate, such as processing speed, visual-motor skills, visual-perceptual skills, auditory processing skills, phonological processing skills, attention/concentration skills
- Interest Testing
- Manual Dexterity
- Vocational and Work Samples
- comprehensive transitional evaluation report
- Call and speak to us regarding your concerns in order to obtain an estimated cost of assessment. These are typically completed on an hourly fee basis.
Academic Assessment only
- Achievement testing in all academic areas (basic reading, reading comprehension, math reasoning, math calculation, written expression) with a brief written report – $500
- Our clinicians are available to meet with you to discuss behavioral, learning, and developmental issues. We are happy to attend meetings at your child’s school or complete observations in alternate locations. Charges for these services are $175 per hour.
Vocational Expert services in Chattanooga, Tennessee